Order of the Voltec
Mara
2008-05-12 08:29:12 UTC
Having looked at, studied and practices quite a few varying paths
over the past 12 years I have come up against many groups that are
trying to sell you a whole load of crap from information that claims
to be based in historical fact and is really just a load of imagined
crap, to candles shaped like the High Priest's phallus. Beleive me, I
have seen them all (well, maybe not all, but enough to know the crap
from the honest). I'm quite a skeptic actually.

Being a 2nd degree member within the Order of the Voltec, I am not a
spokeperson, but I will say that the Voltec is a good path and one
that has helped me in my own magical and spiritual progress a great
deal. Anyway, just thought I would mention that Voltec is not a fly-
by-
night Order. They are honest, committed and very knowledgable.

Red Oak
II* Sorcerer
Order of the Voltec
a***@gmail.com