Futurendering
Klaudio Zic
2007-12-31 13:32:11 UTC
FUTURENDERING

Copyright © 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://www.lulu.com/astrology

The times when future was an obscure futurity are over, thanks to the
ACADEMIC ZODIAC, which helps establishing the true positions of the
planets agaist the tapestry of stars. REALITY RENDERING is possible as
soon as one's future is established. All through the dark ages, we had
no zodiac proper to help us make our way through the galaxy. All we
had was superstition. We had no simple magick for everyone. Now we do.
We both have future-scanning and future-changing devices that everyone
can use.

The ACADEMIC ZODIAC is the true zodiac for the planet. This is the
first zodiac based on observation of the heavenly vault. The ACADEMIC
ZODIAC has 22 constellations.

The PRECESSED ASCENDANT set for the current epoch boasts 16 eastern
constellations. One of those 16 ascendants is your natal ascendant.

The universal house system is the NIGHT & DAY HOUSE SYSTEM that
operates perfectly at any altitude on any planet, spacecraft or open
space.

REALITY RENDERING in real time is available for everyone, meaning that
you can perform instant magick in daily life as soon as you download
one of the RTRRT packages in PDF format from our site www.lulu.com/astrology

The most popular REALITY RENDERING tools are the PERSONAL COSMIC
SECRETARY and OBERON 5. O5 and CASCADE are quick basic magickal tools
that are promptly applicable to whatever situation requiring change.

O5 and CASCADE have been used in situations from finding parking place
to getting an audience with the minister. The RTRRT have brought love,
rescued people from war , helped passing an exam, cured cancer,
brought instant money.

Reports mentioning the quick materialisation of money border on Snow
Crash, that is INSTANT MAGICK, since materialising an event in half an
hour can be rightfully called DAILY MIRACLE.

Klaudio Zic

Copyright © 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.

Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.

This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology

Copyright © 2007 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or

Transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for
commercial purposes or otherwise,

without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law.
Baird Stafford
2007-12-31 21:13:15 UTC
In article
The times when future was an obscure futurity are over....
Lovely phrase. Pity it's so self-referential that it means absolutely
nothing.

<snip>

Baird
Tom
2007-12-31 23:24:00 UTC
Post by Baird Stafford
In article
The times when future was an obscure futurity are over....
Lovely phrase. Pity it's so self-referential that it means absolutely
nothing.
Klaudio's model of reality is almost entirely self-referential.